Thursday, August 12, 2010

ING Direct Canada - An Easy Way to Invest and Earn Extra Money : Orange Key 35170487S1

Last week I discovered an easy way to invest money with a fairly high rate. My friend gave me an ING Direct Canada Orange Key and I opened a TFSA (Tax Free Savings Account) with ING Direct. I could not believe when I saw a bonus of $25 in my account and my own Orange Key .I sent my ING Orange Key 35170487S1 to my friends, I put on craiglist.ca and now I have about $ 100 gift a week.

How does it work?
  1. Open any account (TFSA, GIC, ISA, RSP ) with ING Direct at ingdirect.ca
  2. Specify the ING Orange Key 35170487S1 during the online application
  3. Make an initial deposit by check of $100
You'll receive free $25 in your account and you'll get your own Orange Key. If your friends and family open an ING Direct account with your Orange Key, you and they will get $25 gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment